- To complement the study programme, our social programme provides a variety of both stimulating and relaxing afternoon and evening activities, including two half-day excursions and one full day excursion to places of historic and cultural interest.
- There is also a range of exiting optional extra activities available such as sailing, windsurfing, horse riding and golf, as well as an optional extra full day excursion to Plymouth and The Dartmoor National Park.
- Exmouth is a relatively small, but lively seaside resort (pop: 33,000 approx.) with something for everyone, whether you want to relax on the sandy beach, enjoy a cliff-top walk, try sailing or windsurfing, or simply socialise in one of the many inviting pubs in the town.
- Exmouth is situated at the mouth of the River Exe, one of Britain's main conservation areas for sea birds. Up river, between Exmouth and Exeter, are the ancient, picturesque fishing villages of Lympstone and Topsham, which enjoy spectacular views of the Exe Estuary, especially at sunset.
- Within easy reach of the town is the unique heathland of Woodbury Common, which is ideal for wildlife watching and invigorating walks.
- Exmouth is the perfect base from which to explore the many delights of Devon, such as the breathtaking South West Coastal Path, the historic cities of Exeter and Plymouth and the magnificent Dartmoor National Park.