- We offer enjoyable and challenging courses, designed to help you improve your English language skills through a variety of authentic situations both in and outside the classroom.
- There are twenty-eight lessons per week plus an optional one-to-one tutorial with your teacher at the end of the first week.
- Lessons include social English, grammar and vocabulary building activities in the mornings, with "Business English" and "Conversation" options in the afternoons. Follow up exercises and optional homework are provided on request.
- Tuition is provided at three levels: Pre-intermediate, intermediate and upper-intermediate. See application form for details.
- There is a maximum class size of eight students.
- Modern teaching methods and materials are used with emphasis on effective communication in everyday situations, rather than just grammatical accuracy.
- To fully immerse yourself in the English way of life, we recommend that you stay with one of our friendly and welcoming host families. This is an inexpensive option, which includes a single or shared room, breakfast and evening meals at the weekend.
- The price of host family accommodation is based on a one-week stay from Saturday to Saturday.
- We would be happy to arrange hotel or B&B accommodation for you, if required.