- If you wish to enrol for a course with us please complete the application form.
- If you need information with regard to our pricing then click here.
- Please the terms and conditions of Enrolment by clicking here.
- All students must be 18 years of age before their course start date .
- Full course fees must be paid no later than 28 days before the start of the course.
- All bank charges are paid by the student.
- Cancellation: In the case of written cancellation received no later than 28 days before the course start date, all fees will be refunded less a cancellation fee of £30 and any bank charges. If written cancellation is received less than 28 days before course commencement, the payment will be refunded less the deposit, one week's course fees, and bank charges.
- ELC reserves the right to alter the social programme, replacing any unavailable activity with a suitable substitute.
- ELC strongly advises students to take out comprehensive medical, travel and personal insurance for the duration of the course.
- If for any reason a student is unable to attend the course for any period after the commencement of the course, the fees for that period cannot be refunded.
- ELC cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to a student's personal belongings.